This Thanksgiving week, we get together with our families and give thanks for a variety of things. Many of us in the Play Attention family live with ADHD, so we wanted to know what makes you thankful for ADHD. Â We polled our clients and this is what we heard:
1. I think having ADHD makes me incredibly creative - Mary, 22 a year old college student
2. My son has ADHD, and he has a huge sense of humor. He makes me laugh every day - Lilly, mom of a 14 year old son
3. I find at work I am more successful because I am able to think outside the box. Thanks ADHD! - Richard, 46 year old software engineer
4. In my practice I specialize in working with ADHD adults. I find my clients to be extremely passionate about the people and causes they hold dear - Dr. Zhang, Psychologist
5. My closest friend and old college roommate has ADHD. We have been friends for over 20 years. I treasure her...